Owners Ben Binafard and Gary Kasbarian have a combined 80 years in the automotive repair industry. Longtime friends, they decided to open up a shop together in 2007, and thus Carotech Automotive was born. They’re goal is to be the best, most honest and reliable independent automotive repair shops in the area. In order to ensure that you receive only the best, we follow a strict code of ethics designed with the customer in mind. For 50 years, we have utilized this code to provide the best service to our community and continue to do so.
- To give each customer a written estimate of the work necessary to put the car into first class service.
- To never allow the work specified to run more than the figure given in the estimate.
- To pay attention to the customer’s time. We pledge to do our best to wait on each customer quickly and handle each inquiry with information as complete as possible.
- To always call as soon as the work is finished and the car is ready for pick up.
- To treat the customer’s automobile, while it is in our care, with the respect an expensive piece machinery deserves.
- To reach the customer as quickly as possible with a full and complete explanation when additional problems are found in the midst of a job.
- To maintain a constant and on-going shop training program so that our employees are truly professionals.
- To stand solidly behind every job we do.
- To use only the highest quality auto parts in the repair of each automobile.
- To expect payment for each job in accordance with the terms outlined on the estimate sheet.
Our ASE certified technicians use the best techniques and supplies to ensure that your vehicle is safe and roadworthy. With a commitment to safety and professional customer service, we are the place to bring your car for its service needs. Give us a call today at (424) 283-4303 to speak with Gary about what’s going on with your automobile and schedule a time to bring it in.